Trace Investigator (Leeds)
Who are we?
First Locate Limited was created nearly 20 years ago and we now have offices in the centre of Leeds and at the Seaside in Scarborough. We employ over 200 people and many of these that work for us have been here a lot of years. We work on behalf of customers like British Gas, BT, Yorkshire Water, Scottish Power Spark Energy to name a few. As we continue to grow we are looking for great people to join us.
At First Locate you will form an important part of our team by working at the fore front of our Tracing Department.
You will be locating people and addresses using the latest systems and trace technology by analysing information from a multitude of sources to decide on the most effective and efficient communication method to contact the customer.
This will be within a call centre environment, so you will be making and taking investigations calls too. These will include people giving information which will need updating on our system and making calls to obtain information about where a person has moved to.
The Must Haves’ From ‘Nice-to-Haves’ for the role
The Must haves:
- Be cheery, enthusiastic and want to work with some great people
- Be confident using the telephone and have some experience using a computer
- Want to learn new skills and meet new people
- Keen eye for detail
The Nice to Haves:
- Some relative experience working in a contact centre but not to worry if you don’t as we have some great training from day one and through your career.
Money, money, Money
We offer competitive rates of pay based on experience. We offer a starting salary of £17,077.00 We also reward our people each quarter based on their performance and their contribution to our business.
For those people that want to progress through the company we also offer a progression scheme that enables you to keep the pay rises coming based on performance and contribution.
A full-time role is 40 hours with occasional evening and weekend work. Lots of our people do lots of different shifts to help them with childcare, studying, being able to do the things that love to do outside of work.
- Bonus Scheme
- 21 Days annual leave rising after 3 years + 8 Bank Holidays
- Simply Health Rewards Package. Cash back on Optical, Dental, Physiotherapy, Prescription charges and much more. This also includes My Wellbeing Service where you can speak to a GP, Counselling Service, discounted Gym Membership and much more.