Operations Manager (Scarborough)
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
An operations manager is a senior role which involves overseeing the management of people, customers and the provision of services. It’s an operations manager’s job to make sure an organisation is running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of our people and our clients. We are looking for someone with extensive contact centre management experience
The responsibilities of an Operations Manager:
- Line management responsibility for Team Leaders (Band Two).
- Ensure SLA metrics are consistently achieved and appropriate actions taken to address any shortfall.
- Undertake formal quarterly performance reviews and 1:1 meetings with direct reports against Scorecard and individual KPI’s.
- Apply a process of continuous review and proactive management of absenteeism and attrition across all Teams taking appropriate action where necessary.
- Management of any campaign or new business implementation, including process review and strategic approach.
- Lead on customer communication literature content, with compliance sign off before released.
- To ensure actions from Employee Satisfaction survey are implemented and continuously reviewed.
- Overall accountability for training, development and mentoring of direct reports to provide opportunities for skills expansion and career development.
- Facilitate a culture of open and honest 2-way communication ensuring key messages are cascaded.
- Manage client relationships at an operational level in terms of KPI performance reviews, benchmarking positions, SLA’s and processes.
- Co-ordination of responses to any client change control requests.
- Ensure liquidation reviews are completed quarterly for each segment to assess benchmarking and profitability, and improvement plans agreed where required.
- Preparing, analysing and presenting data to the client as part of monthly performance reviews.
- Action commercial decisions affecting P&L.
- Ensure resource is matched to requirements for optimised efficiencies and that all activities are productive for overall performance targets.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of performance reporting and analysis on both site and client level.
- Ensure targeted revenue is achieved, and Operational costs are kept within budget.
- Ensure team members are supported and given the appropriate skills, ensuring absenteeism and attrition are managed to optimise resource levels at all times.
- Fully comply with the company’s Information and Security Policy and Procedures
- Be an ambassador for First Locate and actively practice our company values
Key skills we are looking for as an Operational Manager:
- Strong leadership skills with ability to manage large groups of people.
- Strong verbal/written communication and facilitation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Employee engagement skills.
- Customer relationship management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse processes, enact change, and think operationally and strategically to achieve business goals.
- Solution focused with effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to innovate.
- Change management.
- Profit driven.
The Finer Details:
There will be a requirement to work across our sites and attend and contribute to client operational reviews. Part of the role will also be analysing trends and performance of our books and making recommendations to the business around strategy. All in all, a vary varied and challenging role and perfect for someone who wants to make a difference.