Junior Accounts Assistant
Salary: £14250.60 Per Annum
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Closing Date: 19th September 2018
As a Junior Accounts Assistant you will be required to assist with both financial administration and general office administration. You will also assist with a range of duties relating to allocating customer payment, to the purchase ledger as well as general administration within the office. Knowledge of excel is essential.
Good attention to detail, excellent communication skills and a hard working attitude are all attributes that we are looking for.
Key Duties Include:
- Allocating customer payments
- Post cheques to accounts and daily banking
- Working with spreadsheets (Extracting and Manipulating Data)
- To calculate and quality check ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Assist on other ad-hoc duties as required
- Assist the Senior Finance assistant with month-end procedures & reporting
- Working to reporting deadlines
- Having high attention to details.
- Being organised and methodical.
- Having good math skills.
- Being trustworthy and honest.
- Being accurate and analytical.
- Having IT skills.
- Having interpersonal abilities.
- Being able to learn quickly.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate a solid numerical ability, with good Excel skills, be accurate with high attention to detail. You will also be a strong team player, a committed employee who enjoys working in a supportive and fast paced environment. You must also be self-motivated and organised.