Full Stack PHP Developer / BO1476095510
IT / Software Development Jobs
First Locate deliver market leading financial services to the big 6 utility firms, government agencies and other sectors. We manage over £395 million worth of assets and deal with over 50,000 investigations monthly, utilising some of the most secure ISO9001 and ISO27001 accredited systems and procedures.
We are actively looking for a talented full stack developer to join our small and growing, award winning Research and Development team. Located in central Leeds, This exciting new opportunity will see you working with a wide range of open source technologies within a demanding, highly available computing platform which manages multi million pound transactions. Offering you the next great step in your career with great exposure to ISO27001 frameworks, PCI-DSS compliance and financial regulations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working across the business with different departments to develop and improve both client facing and internal systems and processes.
- Integrate external products and services through apis to add new functionality to our systems.
- You will have the opportunity to research and experiment with new emerging technologies to improve existing systems and develop new products and services.
- Help contribute to and come up with the big ideas to help solve problems that will have a meaningful postive impact to the business.
- Improve the design and workflow of internal software and systems.
- Being involved in discussions and decision-making choices of architecture and technical frameworks.
- Provide technical and operational support in the use of the systems.
The ideal candidate:
- Has an eagerness to learn, teach and share ideas in what is a collaborative, non-hierarchical team.
- Passionate about developing great software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good problem solving skills, able to get the job done efficiently.
- A strong team player.
- Self starter.
- A strong focus on information security.
Required Technical Skills:
- Web technologies – HTML, Javacript,CSS (including libraries such as jQuery, Vue).
- Strong database design skills.
- OO PHP and design patterns
- Linux administration exposure.
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Experience developing RESTful API’s.
- js (Asynchronous Programming)
- Linux administration.
- A Computer Science, or similar, degree.
What is in it for you?
* A competitive salary up to £35,000 per annum
*21 Days annual leave rising after 3 years + 8 Bank Holidays
* Simply Health Rewards Package. Cash back on Optical, Dental, Physiotherapy, Prescription charges and much more. This also includes My Wellbeing Service where you can speak to a GP, Counselling Service, discounted Gym Membership and much more.