Junior IT Administrator
Hours: 37 per week
What will I be doing in my role as Junior IT administrator?
We are looking for Junior IT administrator who is passionate when it comes to all things technology and IT. The Junior IT Administrator will work as part of the IT Support helpdesk team and will be responsible for fixing all 1st line IT support issues within First Locate. Junior IT administrators will be given exposure to our server infrastructure and other technologies such as VMware, Veeam, Office 365 and Exchange Online. Will also be given the opportunity to attend external training courses to improve their IT knowledge and skillset.
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrate clear and confident communication skills at all levels.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about IT and self-development.
- Be self-motivated and methodical with a positive attitude
- Have the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Have the ability to discuss technical issues will people of varying technical ability
- Be able to resolve issues in a friendly and calm manner.
Whats in it for me?
*21 Days annual leave rising after 3 years + 8 Bank Holidays
* Simply Health Rewards Package. Cash back on Optical, Dental, Physiotherapy, Prescription charges and much more. This also includes My Wellbeing Service where you can speak to a GP, Counselling Service, discounted Gym Membership and much more.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £15,000.00 /year