Junior Data Analyst
Job Title: Data Analyst
Salary: £15,000.00 Per Annum
Hours: 35 Per Week
We are looking for an innovative information professional with an enthusiastic approach, to provide support and deliver continuous developments to the reporting systems and processes that we operate. Working with peers, you will support the flow of information throughout the organisation to improve insight into activity, performance and improvement of services.
What will I be doing in my role as a Data Analyst?
You will be responsible for assisting with the maintenance of multiple different clients data including:
- User acceptance testing / error reporting
- Recurring KPI and report production and transfers,
- Processing of automated reports,
- Process client data imports to our Case Management System
As a member of the team the individual will receive full training for the role with ongoing support but generally expected to reliably manage their own workload day to day, communicating with stakeholders regarding deadlines, priorities and managing expectations
Who are we looking for?
You must be:
- Adaptable and flexible and be able to work without supervision
- Able to effectively use existing knowledge to complete new tasks
- Proactive in taking full responsibility of own and teams workload
- Capable of establishing good working relationships with colleagues an both internal and external clients
- A quick learner and good communicator
- Willing to undertake tasks not within your usual area of responsibility
- Determined and resilient, with an ability to produce quality work in short timescales and under pressure
- Meticulous with a strong eye for detail
You will have a good working knowledge of Excel and comfortable with the use of basic formulae. Advanced knowledge of Excel wold be highly advantageous e.g. use of pivot tables, vLookups and SQL. As a member of the team the individual will receive full training for the role with ongoing support but generally expected to reliably manage their own workload day to day, communicating with stakeholders regarding deadlines, priorities and managing expectations.
What Qualifications do I need?
GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English including a relevant qualification such as IT or Business studies.
Whats in it for me?
*21 Days annual leave rising after 3 years + 8 Bank Holidays
* Simply Health Rewards Package. Cash back on Optical, Dental, Physiotherapy, Prescription charges and much more. This also includes My Wellbeing Service where you can speak to a GP, Counselling Service, discounted Gym Membership and much more.