Job Title: Data Analyst
Salary: £20,000.00 Per Annum
Hours: 35 Per Week
We are looking for an innovative information professional with an enthusiastic approach, to provide support and deliver continuous developments to the reporting systems and processes that we operate. Working with peers, you will support the flow of information throughout the organisation to improve insight into activity, performance and improvement of services.
What will I be doing in my role as a Data Analyst?
The operation has many different rules to be adhered to therefore you must be able to manage and prioritise a demanding and varied workload and be committed to team goals and personal development.
You will have a high level of skill with Excel and experience handing large volumes of data and comfortable with the use of VLOOKUPs / pivot tables / macros and VB knowledge would be desirable.
You will have a good working knowledge of MySQL
You will be responsible for actioning and analysing a wide range of tasks and initiatives. To include, but not inclusive of;
Ad hoc report production,
Recurring KPI and report production,
Processing of automated reports,
Process data imports to Case Management System.
As a member of the team the individual should be capable of self managing the workload, communicating with stakeholders regarding deadlines, priorities and managing expectations.
What experience do I require to be a Data Analyst?
- Adaptable and flexible and be able to work without supervision
- Able to effectively use existing knowledge to complete new tasks
- Proactive in taking full responsibility of own and teams workload
- Capable of establishing good working relationships with colleagues an both internal and external clients
- A quick learner and good communicator
- Willing to undertake tasks not within your usual area of responsibility
- Determined and resilient, with an ability to produce quality work in short timescales and under pressure
- Meticulous with a strong eye for detail
Whats in it for me?
*21 Days annual leave rising after 3 years + 8 Bank Holidays
* Simply Health Rewards Package. Cash back on Optical, Dental, Physiotherapy, Prescription charges and much more. This also includes My Wellbeing Service where you can speak to a GP, Counselling Service, discounted Gym Membership and much more.