Customer Service Specialist – Leeds
1st Locate UK LTD
What, Why & Who?
Here at First Locate a Customer Service Specialist plays the most important and critical role. To be a great Customer Service Specialist, there are certain key factors that are essential.
The role will primarily be to manage existing customers accounts, make outbound calls, debt resolution and ensuring customer satisfaction. You would be trained to deliver the highest possible standard of customer service while demonstrating a calm, polite and confident telephone manner and adhering to all company procedures.
Due to our business constantly growing and adapting with the world around us, we are always on the lookout for new superstars, and this is where you come in!
What you will be up to
– Answer incoming calls and make outbound calls through a dialler
– Managing and resolving customer queries
– Providing clear and concise information to customers
– Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using processes and procedures
– Providing a judgement free service to customers from all walks of life
– Other duties as assigned
Key skills we are looking for
To be a great customer service specialist, good communication skills is a must! We threw scripts out of the window a long time ago. We believe in genuine people having an open, honest and fair discussion.
Active listening and questioning go a long way. In order to help the customers future, sometimes you need to know their present.
Our calls aren’t always straight forward! Sometimes, you will need to think on your feet to solve a problem that may be out or the norm.
Negotiation can be your best friend if done correctly.
Positivity! The sad truth is that contact centre agents aren’t always the top names on customers Christmas card list, especially when it comes to debt resolution. However, we are here to help, no matter what.
Why First Locate?
As an “Investor in people” employer, your wellbeing is our top priority. Including perks such as;
• Bonus Scheme
• 21 Days annual leave rising after 3 years + 8 Bank Holidays
• Simply Health Rewards Package. Cash back on Optical, Dental, Physiotherapy, Prescription charges and much more. This also includes My Wellbeing Service where you can speak to a GP, Counselling Service, discounted Gym Membership and much more.
• Pension Scheme
• Monthly Team Incentives
• Extra Mile Awards
• Employee of the Month Awards
• City centre location – based in The Merrion Centre
We offer a starting salary of the national living standard. However, we are constantly looking to invest in our staff. The more you put into your job, the more you take out from it. We regularly look to take staff to the next level in their career and reward them accordingly.
Whether you’re looking to climb the career ladder, or simply be the best customer service agent you can be, our management team and learning and development department will have your back!
We have some amazing benefits and perks to offer you, we are a flexible employer, we care about the things you care about outside of work, we are offering 40 hour contracts to fit in with these needs, there will be two evenings and occasional weekend work, but we will try our best to ensure this doesn’t effect that all important home life, work life balance is key!