Customer Service Advisor (BPO Customer Care Team) Scarborough
First Locate Limited was created nearly 20 years ago and we now have offices in the centre of Leeds and at the Seaside in Scarborough. We employ over 200 people and many of these that work for us have been here a lot of years. We work on behalf of customers like British Gas, BT, Yorkshire Water, Scottish Power Spark Energy to name a few. As we continue to grow we are looking for great people to join us.
The responsibilities of a Customer Service Advisor:
- Resolving queries and disputes from customers with closed accounts.
- Resolving queries and disputes from customers with live accounts.
- Discussing with customers the best deals on their accounts and discussing any tariff changes to suit their needs.
- Identifying vulnerable customers and working with them to help resolve their accounts.
- Identifying customers who are in financial difficulty and referring them to the appropriate Debt Charities.
- Discussing with customers the benefits of the Priority Services Register.
Key skills we are looking for as a Customer Service Advisor:
- Has some experience in a Customer Service role
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Has excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Enjoys speaking to customers
- Has basic computer skills.
Money, money, money
Band 1 Operational
We offer competitive rates of pay based on experience. We offer a starting salary of £17,077.00 We also reward our people each quarter based on their performance and their contribution to our business.
For those people that want to progress through the company we also offer a progression scheme that enables you to keep the pay rises coming based on performance and contribution.
A a full-time role is 40 hours with occasional evening and weekend work.
- Bonus Scheme
- 21 Days annual leave rising after 3 years (you will be required to work non religious Bank Holidays, these days will be given back to you in lieu)
- Simply Health Rewards Package. Cash back on Optical, Dental, Physiotherapy, Prescription charges and much more. This also includes My Wellbeing Service where you can speak to a GP, Counselling Service, discounted Gym Membership and much more.