Here at First Locate our Administrators plays an important part in supporting our operational teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this successful company in the role of Administrator at a convenient city centre location.
It will be a busy and varied role and will provide excellent opportunities to learn all aspects of Business Admin and support including compliance and regulatory frameworks to supporting the management of customer account and client relationships
The responsibilities of an Administrator:
Your responsibilities will be varied and provide you with an excellent knowledge of many aspects of the financial services industry. Duties will include;
- Providing operational business admin support to the operational teams to allow them to fulfill client requirements and business revenue targets
- Querying with client’s customer accounts where there may be a discrepancy/misunderstanding as to how the balance has come about
- Data inputting on to customer accounts with new information as to the development of their relationship and situation.
- Chasing customers for outstanding information when relevant
- Sending out invoices for customers to explain the detail of any debts that are outstanding
Key skills we are looking for as an Administrator:
- Ability to forge strong working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative to identify and resolve problems
- Comfortable working with and presenting numbers in a clear and concise fashion
- Able to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communicator including a confident telephone manner
- Good computer literacy skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- A keen attention to detail
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- Enthusiastic approach to learning and developing in the role
- Courteous, friendly and a good team player
- Positive, self-motivated approach to the role
The Finer Details:
You will be working 35 hours a week, although the exact days and times will vary depending on what shifts your require to fit in with your home life and business needs.
Money, money, money:
Starting salary £14,942.20 per annum