- Revenue Management
- collection & generation of current live billings, arrears & defaulted accounts.
- billing correction, re-billing, tariff amendment, meter reading, consumption calculation, change of tenancy, occupier identification.
- Billing & collections software back office systems.
Consumer services site - tracing solutions for consumers
Tracegenie - self service people search data solutions
LocateGB - search the edited Electoral roll - 10 years of data
09/09/2014ISO9001 & ISO27001 Accreditation
First Locate’s Quality and Information Security Management Systems have successfully been certified by British Standards Institute for the provision of debt collection and trace services.
20/05/2014Record results spark major recruitment drive
First Locate launches the first phase of an aggressive recruitment drive following a record breaking year and significant new business wins..
01/02/2014EDF Energy Tender Success
First Locate are proud to have been selected by EDF Energy to continue outsourced trace & collect services.
First Locate deliver food parcels for homeless shelters over Christmas 2013.
13 First Locate partner up with Leeds City College/CSA/National Skills Academy to pilot an apprenticeship programme for young people. A view for the first wave of recruits is expected Q1 2014.
01/09/2013New Site Opens
Further expansion has resulted in a new 6,000 sq ft site being opened in Woking, Surrey to allow for an additional 100 seats..More news
- Live/current billing & statementing
- Occupier accounts
- Utility & service sector current & live accounts payment processing
- Arrears & defaulted customer solutions
- Billing correction, consumption correction & error resolution
- Change of tenancy & goneaway customers
- Customer contact - inbound & outbound solutions
- Return mail processing
- Tracegenie for Corporate users
- Tracing missing debtors and tenants
- Overflow call centre services
- Data cleansing & enhancement services
- Disaster recovery call centre services
- Trace & collect services
Who we are
Formed in 1999, we now employ over 170 people working from 4 Call Centres across the UK.Read more